Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heartbeat

This is a funky disco mix I did sometimes ago at The Love Joint. Is by no means the ultimate disco compilation you will find on the net, but I had some fun while doing it, the crowd had fun dancing it, and I hope you can have some fun while listening to it.
That is if you want to listen to it. And if you do, you can download it here
And if you download it, please don't forget to leave a comment.

Mucho.Sugoi - Funky Disco Beat - Live@The Love Joint 2009

Kurtis Blow - The breaks
Don Blackman - Yabba dabba doo
Sharon Redd - You got my love (extended)
Jackson Sisters - I believe in miracles (Simon Harris remix)
T Sky Valley - Catch the beat
Bah Samba - Let the drum speak
George Benson - Give me the night
Sybil Thomas - Rescue me
Bobby Womack - Tell me why
Brenda Taylor - You can't have your cake and eat it too
KC Sunshine Band - Boogie (Wade Nichols edit)
Patrice Rushen - Forget me nots (12inch version)
Cheryl Lynn - Got to be real
Chas Jankel - Glad to know you (Disconet Re-edit)
Geraldine Hunt - Can't fake the feeling
Shirley Lites - Heat you up (Melt you down)


No comments: